Re: yet more questions

Answer to 2.  Oh, yeah.  Big time impalement.  If you watch the video of the
final show of the tour (LA), you can see the hand brace (it's nice and white)
he's wearing. Those power chords at the end of WGFA are killers.

If you play electric guitar,.take a look at that bar.  Real blunt, even
without a rubber tip. (Note that PT's guitars always have it removed.  It IS
there for a reason, though I don't suppose anyone expected the bar to go
through a hand, with or without.)  Real thick, for something penetrating the
skin.  Imagine the force required to run that sucker through your hand!

And it didn't even seem to slow him down in following shows.  I get pouty
just slicing off a few layers of fingertip skin....  Then again, nobody pays
me to suffer for art.

Mick