Monterey Pop Festival-Video?

     I've really enjoyed the discussion about the Monterey Pop Festival.
Thanks Eric (Nordberg) for starting it.
     Mike Westbrook said:
>..one of the reasons that these two performances were just so damned
>*rockin'* was that the Who went out and made a "then top this, buddy!" kind
>of statement, and Hendrix sort of, um, did.  Sure wish I'd have been
>there...  One of those things where you want to get out the old time
>machine, then lean over to your neighbour and say, "Watch this, it's going
>to be great."
     I want to go back in time too.  I'm dying to see anyone top The Who
back then.  Does anyone know if the ENTIRE Monterey Pop Festival has been
released on video?  I'd even settle for complete performances of just The
Who and Jimi Hendrix.
     Tim Herrlinger

* Tim Herrlinger                       EMail  herrlingert@cofc.edu    *
* Grice Marine Biological Laboratory   Office Phone (803) 762-5652    *
* University of Charleston             FAX          (803) 762-5110    *
* 205 Fort Johnson Road                Home Phone   (803) 884-8304    *
* Charleston, SC 29422                                                *