Bohemian Rhapsody?

        Today I was looking over a online catalog for a company that carries
import CDs and saw a listing for:
                        Bohemian Rhapsody by Pete Townshend/lso
    There is a name I'm assuming is the label  "TEICH" followed by
12/6/92.  I don't know if this is the release date or the performance
date.  The price is $36.95.
    Does anyone know what this might be?  Did Pete do a performance
with the London Symphony Orchestra of Queen songs?  Any info would be
much appreciated.
                                      Thanks , Brad