Re: Indy/Who-Entwistle Fans

>From: b.wormstedt@genie.com
>Date: Tue, 16 Jan 96 03:29:00 UTC 0000
>Subject: Re: Indy/Who-Entwistle Fans
>
>[N]amed my son after the Who's most famous album!
>
>I'm really hoping Entwistle's tour gets up here to the Seattle Wash. area.
>I did see John last summer, when he was on tour with Ringo.  Loved his bass
>solo during MY WIFE.

It was great, but not really a fair showing, since unfortunately, he had no
opportunity to turn himself loose on any other songs.

Be sure and say hi to little Quadrophenia for me.

Alan

If you don't think Sha Na Na blew all these other jokers off the stage at
Woodstock, you must still be feeling the effects of the brown acid.
                -- SPUNKI@aol.com on thewho@mpath.com