Alms to the Poor

NOTICE:  The following is only of interest to the most desperately poor Who
fan.

Having organized (at last) my video collection, I've come up with a few extra
copies which I will give (no payment, I'll even pay postage) to someone too
poor to buy even a lousy copy.

Downside:  These tapes are all MONO.
Upside:  They're free.  All are original or first generation, and haven't
been played more than a couple times.  Video quality is fine, sound is....
well, mono.

Included:  White City - (see PT play himself!) short film plus extra songs
which weren't in the film, interview following.  The Kids Are Alright (long,
unedited version).  All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes (video EP).  Roger
Daltrey-The Music of the Who (Disney Channel special). [Possibly one or two
other oddities, you takes your chances]

Give me a sob story and your snail mail address.  These ARE better than
nothing....

Mick Noland