The Naming of the Stores

> For those of you who plan on doing a little "shopping" in NYC on Sunday
> before John party... Here's a list of stores for you to "check out"...

Just a friendly word here....It's not a good idea to broadcast info. like
this to the list-in-general. Some record companies (maybe even the RIAA)
are known to have had people sub to various musical groups precisely to
gather and act upon such info. Of course, even in private mail it's not
always easy to figure out who/what you're talking to. No easy answers, I'm
afraid - just be circumspect.