Re: Early John solo

Theo, re:

> I would like to know which albums John Entwistle ever made. Browsing
through my own record collection I found the following:

>- Smash your head against the wall
>- Whistle Rhymes
>- Rigor mortis sets in
>- Mad dog
>- Too late the hero

>I enjoyed the albums very much. In a quick count I counted 49 songs,
any change the lot or the best part of it being released on CD

There will be a "best of" first and then the original 5. Unfortunately, John
doesn't plan on any bonus tracks (ie "Cinnamin Girl" or the alt. version of
"What Are We Doing Here?"--as John said he doesn't like the UK version and
prefers the USA version...)

Also, "Flash Fearless Vs The Zorg Women" (which features John on every song
and he sings vocals on "To The Chop") is out on CD as a UK import (RPM
label)...

WF