Upcoming Entwhistle Tour

Dear friends -

	My first post in a long time.  Hi to all my friends out there!

	Since the Entwhistle tour is coming up very soon, I was wondering
if we should start thinking about posting set lists and making sure someone
gets a good DAT recording we can tree.  Or, has anybody suggested to John that
he put out a limited edition live CD from the tour?  I'm sure it would do at
least as well as his new one...

	Also - haven't seen anything here about pre-concert get-togethers
outside of the main party this weekend.  I'm in the Boston area and can't affordthe time or ticket price to get to NYC this weekend - anyone else planning on
goping to Mamma Kin's on 1/31?

	Hope all in NYC have a great time this weekend - please post reports
and details!

Best - Mason