RE: Quad cinematic representation & teen angstSun Dec 7 13:17:06 PST 1997

"But AG wasn't about teenage angst (if it was, it certainly did the
worst possible job at representing it).  I wasn't even aware that
"teen angst" was a well-defined genre."

Of course it isn't. Why, John Hughes is a rich man for completely different reasons, right?

Sheesh.