Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 16

>anyone have the 76 shows where Who/Dead played on same bill?
>10/10/76, i think, in Oakland?---------->>>mm

MM:

I don't have, but have seen on video, Townshend when he joined The Dead on
stage for a Blues number (I don't recall which). Pete played with them for a
few minutes, trying to find the groove, and then faded off of the stage.
There was no connection at all. It was funny, in a way, and yet sad. Up to
that point, I would have said that Pete could have played with almost anyone.

               Cheers                     ML