"stones" ? Rock & Roll Circus

>From the category......"As if we didn't know this was going to happen"...
A friend of mine who is employed by ABKCO Films...Allen Kleins' company that
owns the rights to The Rollling Srones Rock & Roll circus ...reports that the
release of subject film...which has been screened after re-editing and
remastering...and was scheduled for February video release has been postponed
indefinitely...due to among other reasons the inability to obtain releases
from the artists Eric Clapton & Ian Anderson...
I for one believe that the appearance of the who on the circus is one of
their finest moments...best regards joel