Thoughts on the Live Set...

Folks:

Here's an idea (albeit far-fetched) that I don't think has been brought
up for the live CD set.

Why not take and release each studio CD as a live one?  Maybe as close as
possible, anyways.  Understand my idea?  Lemme try again to clarify.
Take the studio album of Who's Next, or A Quick One, or My Generation,
Quad, whatever..., and then get live recordings of all the songs for a
matching (somewhat) cd.  What we'd have would be Quadrophenia Live, WN
Live, WAY Live, Tommy Live, etc... of course there would have to be bonus
live tracks on each album, preferably from the same time as they were
preforming the current album live.

Yeah, I know, it's kinda dumb, but it's sort of a different way to do the
set, and may actually catch more people's attention.  Someone out there
who isn't an avid Who fan (how could this be????), but may love Who's
Next or Tommy, might see that they've released live versions of the
albums.  It may actually bring in more sales and convert more people to
fans of the Who!

Kick it around folks,

Keith