MCA situation and other questions

     I'm new to the list, so please try to bear with me.  I must say I'm
pretty overwhelmed in the MCA discussion.  I've gotten all of the "new" CDs
so far, and I'm impressed with the sound and the packaging, if not always the
song selection.  I just have a few questions regarding this whole situation.
 First, does anyone have any projected release dates for the remastered QUAD
and the rest of the albums?  Also, is this just speculation about a live box
set, or does MCA really plan on making one after the CDs are re-released?
     Can anyone recommend a decent bootleg from the Who's Next era?  I'm
gonna start a Who collection.  Please respond privately to all this, as I'm
sure everyone else on the list has heard this a million times.
     And one last thing,  about Quadrophenia:  We all know that it was never
about the money, as long as the material being presented was good.  And it
was damn good, IMHO.  In my experience, the critics are rarely right about
anything, especially when the music is so ahead of its time.

Thanks very much,

Brad Schauer