RE: Shel Talmy discographySun Dec 7 13:17:06 PST 1997

From: 	Scott Swanson[SMTP:swandwn@agora.rdrop.com]
Sent: 	Sunday, January 14, 1996 9:33 AM
To: 	thewho@mpath.com
Subject: 	Re: Shel Talmy discography

Somebody posted yesterday about having a Shel Talmy discography.  I am
very interested in obtaining a copy, but I've lost your e-mail address.

OK, I thought I sent it already.

-g

From: Shel Talmy
To: garylang@netcom.com
Subject: Discography

    All  records listed were produced exclusively by Shel  Talmy.
    All  titles  listed  are  single  records  unless   otherwise
    indicated.

    Latest Work:

    NANCY BOY LP, produced in London, August, 1994
    and in Los Angeles, December, 1994

    GREG DARLING LP, mixed at A&M, Los Angeles, September, 1994

    JIM JAMISON                            KINKS (CONT.)
    When Love Comes Down (LP)              Dedicated Follower
    (Released October 1991)                  Of Fashion
                                           Something Else (LP)
    ECOTOUR                                Kinksize Session (LP)
    Ecotour (LP)                           The Kinks (LP)
                                           Kinda Kinks (LP)
    FUZZTONES                              Kink Kontroversy (LP)
    In Heat (LP)

    THE WHO                                MANFRED MANN
    My Generation (LP)                     Just Like A Woman
    Anyway,Anyhow,Anywhere                 Mighty Quinn
    My Generation                          Semi Detached Suburban
    The Kids Are Alright                     Mr. James
    I Don't Mind                           I Wanna Be Rich
    Out In The Street                      Morning After The
    Please,Please,Please                     Party
    The Good's Gone                        Ha Ha Said The Clown
    La La La Lies                          Feeling So Good
    It's Not True                          Sweet Pea
    Instant Party(Circles)                 One Way
    Much Too Much                          By Request Edwin
    The Ox                                   Garvey
    A Legal Matter                         My Name Is Jack
    Bald Headed Woman                      As Is (LP)
    Heat Wave
    Daddy Rolling Stone                    DAVY JONES & THE
    Lubie (Come Back Home)                 MANNISH BOYS (DAVID
    I'm A Man                              BOWIE)
    Leaving Here                           You've Got A Habit
    Motoring                                 Of Leaving
    Anytime You Want Me                    Baby Loves That Way
    Shout & Shimmy                         I Pity The Fool
    Substitute                             Take My Tip

    THE KINKS                              THE EASYBEATS
    All Day & All Night                    Good Friday (LP)
    You Really Got Me                      Friday On My Mind
    Waterloo Sunset                        Made My Bed Now I'm
    Tired Of Waiting                         Gonna Lie In It
    Set Me Free                            Who'll Be The One
    Till The End Of The Day                Saturday Night
    Sunny Afternoon                        Pretty Girl

    PENTANGLE                              THE CREATION
    Light Flight                           We Are Painterman(LP)
    Cold Mountain                          The Best Of Creation
    The Pentangle (LP)                       (LP)
    Sweet Child (LP)                       If I Stay Too Long
    Basket Of Light (LP)                   Nightmares
                                           Life Is Just
    SMALL FACES                              Beginning
    Looking For Love                       Thru My Eyes
    Don't Lie To Me                        How Does It Feel
    Looking For Love (LP)                  Tom Tom
                                           Midway Down
    CHAD AND JEREMY                        The Girls Are Naked
    Yesterday's Gone                       Making  Time
    Lemon Tree                             Biff Bang Pow
    A Summer Song                          Try & Stop Me
    Willow Weep For Me                     Painter Man
    To Tears For Jonny
    If She Was Mine                        DAVE DAVIES
    Early In The Morning                   Death Of A Clown
    What Do You Want With Me               Love Me Til The Sun
    Donna
    Yesterday's Gone (LP)                  NICKY HOPKINS
                                           Mr. Big
    THE BACHELORS                          Jenni
    Charmaine                              Mr. Pleasant
    Old Bill                               Nothing As Yet
    Faraway Places                         The Revolutionary
    Is There A Chance                        Piano Of (LP)
    Whispering
    No Light In The                        THE FORTUNES
      Window                               Summertime Summertime
    I Wouldn't Trade You                   I Loved Her
      For The World                        Caroline
    Beneath The Willow                     If You Don't Want Me
      Tree                                   Now
                                           Silent Street
    AMEN CORNER                            You Gave Me Somebody
    Half As Nice                             To Love
    Hellow Suzie
    Evil Man's Gonna                       BERT JANSCH
       Win                                 Birthday Blues
    Get Back
    Farewell To The Real                   GOLDIE & THE
    Hello Suzie                            GINGERBREADS
    Magnificent Seven                      That's Why I Love You
    National West Coast                    The Skip
      Live

    ROY HARPER
    Midspring Dithering
    Zengem