Some odds & ends...

I picked up some odd stuff at the record shows over the last two days...

1) "Cry Blue Murder" (the new 1968 boot, that BORIS6@AOL.COM reviewed about a
week ago) The sound quality is pretty crappy, so unless you HAVE to have it,
don't waste your time or money...

2) "Tommy" & "Live At Leeds" on the original Decca reel to reel. Since I
don't have a reel player. Does anyone know how these "antiques" may sound?

3) a 2.5 hour video of The Who live in Houston, 89. The guy played me a
couple of seconds at the show, but I have no idea if it's hi-fi, but it IS a
pro-shot. If I get a chance I'll give some details about it later...

wf