Live Retrospective

Gang,

My wife had a thought that I don't think has been publically considered:
 instead of producing a single boxed set that could be prohibitively
expensive (probably the main reason why there are those on this list who've
not bought the Who's 1994 boxed set), MCA et al. could perhaps consider to
release separate disc packages (as an example, 5 separate packages using the
eras suggested by Mark L. some time ago).  That way, fans can buy the
packages at $20 a pop rather than plunk down $60-? at one time.

For what it's worth...

--Jim J.