Re: JAE Concert

PD, re:

>>Any clues to specific tunes John will be playing?

Here are some (but not all) of the songs that they have been rehearsing... I
can't really say which songs or in what order, but it should give you a good
idea...

Heaven & Hell, Whiskey Man, Boris The Spider, Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde, My Wife,
When I Was A Boy, Success Story, Had Enough, 905, Trick Of The Light, You,
The Quiet One, One At A Time, My Size, What Kind Of People Are They?, Peg Leg
Peggy, Talk Dirty, Dancing Master, Love Is A Heart Attack, Too Late The Hero,
Love Doesn't Last, Bridges Under The Water, Life After Love, Last Song (the
last 4 are from "The Rock"), Magic Bus, I Can See For Miles, The Real Me...
and... Under A Raging Moon (which should have been a Who song...)

wf