Re: Cut out all the Bullshit!

Jeff wrote:
 I'm also tired of all this bickering on this list wasting my mailbox
space. I like the discussion...but please do some of it offline not on the
list after you actually draft up something about the 5cd set or whatever.
===========

Jeff (or is it Keith?)
There's always the digest format ya know. One message containing
a day's postings....I'm subbed to several lists this way and
actually like it better...most busy people do. You also get the
security of knowing that you aren't missing anything and read
everyone's posts in one sitting at your liesure.

Anyone care to post the digest instructions for all to see?

-B
                                    Brendon Macaraeg
               http://www.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/~brendonm
   "Paranoia is often an extreme hightened awareness"