RE: Getting it all togetherSun Dec 7 13:17:06 PST 1997

"Once the label saw that Lambert couldn't handle it (no argument
from me), they should have 86ed him as producer. "

Hmm, excuse me Who, but we want to fire your manager. What do you think of that?

I doubt that would have worked well on behalf of Decca or MCA.

-g