Re: Getting it all together

Gary, re:

> I imagine there are some great rewards for one who makes the effort (right,
wf?!).

Actually, the only reward that I'm getting is the knowledge that I've made a
positive difference. Yeah, it's "cool" that mine and my wife's name will be
credited in the tour book and CD, but I'm a LOT happier that my ideas and
efforts may contribute to a long-lasting band as opposed to a "one-shot"
deal... As fans, we've been deprived of any kinda steady output (together or
solo) since 1982. It would be nice if one of the band members did something
permently. For that end, I'd be real happy. Down the road... ..we'll see...

wf