I got a question today that I thought someone on
the list might be able to answer:
------- Forwarded Message
 Sun Dec  7 13:17:06 PST 1997
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 96 15:30:14 0100
From: Caroline Kooy <ccnl@euronet.nl>
To: jlproulx@mailbox.syr.edu
Subject: Pete Townshend

Hi, hope you - as a WHO fan - can help me out! Somebody told me
that Pete Townshend covered Rose Royce's "Love don't live here
anymore" some 13 years ago. Do you know if he did, and if yes,
on what CD I can find that song??

Tx for a reply.

Regards, Caroline

------- End of Forwarded Message

Also, is JAE's gig at Tuxedo Junction in Danbury, CT
still on for 1/25? If so, could someone in the know e-mail
me directions from I84 West? I'd appreciate any help,
since the best I've been able to get so far is directions
to a formal wear store in the nearest mall.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

__Jon