Re: Getting the big players in on the act.

Gary, re:

>  I thought the best way to get some of our ideas over to "the guys
>in charge"

Thanks for the compliments, the cat sitting on my lap is blushing! My goal in
conveying information to "the gang" is to send representive information based
on "interaction" from the group. All of that has to be "gently" packaged, as
if it's not, "the wires go dead". So far I've gotten positive feedback, but
the truth of the matter is, we see by the results. If we get "Tommy: Live At
Leeds" or "Who By Numbers" with some or all of the suggestions we've made for
bonus tracks, we can all feel good about "making a difference"...

As the wiseman would say, "I have to be careful not to preach, I can't
pretend that I can teach..."

wf