Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 8

> Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 10:07:05 -0600
> From: chico@siu.edu (Charles Kwiatkowski)
> Subject: The Ox Tour
>
> Hello to all.
> Can anyone tell me when and where JAE will be in the
> Chicago and St. Louis areas?

02/08/96
To be announced   St. Louis        MO
02/09/96
To be announced   Chicago          IL

For the Web-capable, this is at
http://www.quest.net/performance/toursearch

> From: KREGW@ALCON.ACU.EDU
> Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 18:37:46 -0600 (CST)
> Subject: A Few Questions
>
> I'm brand new to this list and look forward to some lively Who
> information sharing.  A few questions:
>
> 1.  Any chance Entwistle's tour will come to Texas?

I hear there's a chance, but at the moment Ohio's about the closest
posted venue to Texas, see above.

> 5.  Where is the guitar which Pete tossed off stage at the
>     end of their Woodstock set?

I've been told that a roadie went out and collected it afterward.  Can
anyone confirm/deny that?

--
Alan McKendree          amck@eden.com           512-478-9900
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701