Re: Getting the big players in on the act.

Jeff, re:

>Without criticizing Mark's comments, and agreeing at least with some
>of the sentiments, I think there is some practical way to get the
>info from the newsgroup over to them... Perhaps digesting the comments
>over to Mr. Fang or some other volunteer similarly connected.

I was thinking something along the same lines. Once the JAE tour gets
underway and I have some more "free" time, I was thinking of asking the
"fellows" if I could fax them a list of questions (from everyone) and they
could respond back by fax with the answers that I could post. This way,
people could communicate without becoming "too personal".

wf