Re: Collecting

Kevin, re:

>I'm pretty new to this. With the help of others on this list I have
>been able to add some boots to my collection. But I hear discussion of
>other boots, videos, etc, and I wondered what sources people like to
>use. I have heard reference to Goldmine. What is that?

Goldmine is a magazine which advertises records & CDs for sale, ie imports,
used, boots, etc as well as various memorabilia. Unfortunately, it is usually
"hit or miss" when it comes to Who stuff...

Personally, I find the best source... the record/CD shows. Where do you live
and I'll look for a show schedule for you?

wf