Re: Moons replacement

my only comment to this string is that KJ was merely an adequate replacement
because Keithy was irreplacable.....to me the who were never as entertaining
a band without kieth and certainly never as funny...keith gave us the
opportunity to laugh at rock & roll...he saw his public as an opportunity to
entertain whether on stage or off...he was great fun...things seem to have
gotten more serious after 1978....mitch mitchell might have filled in better
than kenny....i think so

best regards joel......."not to be taken away"...from the cover of 'Who Are
You'...on the chair keith was sitting on