Re: Who Concert Video

>nuttiest days.  If you can recommend a videotape of Pete at his most
>theatrical,
>I'd appreciate it.  No need to recommend a video concert with particularly
>catchy guitar riffs, etc., just good, solid looney Pete.

Charton '74 fits this bill.  A pretty sloppy show, and the worst YMB you've
ever heard, but worth it to see the band fighting against drunkeness and
rustiness.  John looks totally out of it.

A great combination of craziness and competent playing is Cleveland '75.  A
very long show, very high energy and Pete plays great.  Can't see John from
the camera angle though.  Highly recommended!

Pontiac '75.  Widely available, great sound and camerawork.  Pete seems
pissed off during a lot of it.

>A good example would be, "Music Must Change" from Thirty years Maximum
>R&B.  If you have seen >this video, what is Pete smoking?

A combination of brandy and cocaine perhaps?
This is Chicago '79, a closed circuit show, over 2 hours.

If anyone has the footage from Chicago 1975, what is it like?  I've heard
it's only a few songs so I passed it up.  Is it worth buying?

Joe Grimes  ***   jgg@one.net   ***   Cincinnati, Ohio