Re: bootleg ratings

I think that's a good idea also. I've always wanted to catalogue my
collection in depth but never found a program I liked.

I also have always wanted to catalogue every released Who song and
the different versions. It would be nice to look up, for example,
"Anyway Anyhow Anywhere" and be able to know at a glance what albums,
singles and CDs it's on, along with song length, versions, mono or
stereo, etc.

Unfortunately, I have the material but not the time. However, if I
ever do find a program I like I'll give it a shot. It would just take
a few years.