Re: Quad comments

Kevin, re:

>I'm not sure who Mo is, but Moon was extraordinary.

My biggest problem with recorded Who music is that the drums never got "fair
treatment". "Leeds" is probably as close as they'll get, but I am always
hoping for more... "Quadrophenia" is Keith's showcase (as well as the others)
because the drums do not stop! I sincerely hope that they get MORE <range>
out of them in the new mix as oppose to bury them a bit like they did on the
"bonus" tracks of "Who's Next"...

BTW, for all those who want MORE tracks on "Quad"... I agree, but they ain't
gonna do it...

-wf