Quad bonus tracks

How about adding "Unused Piano: 'Quadrophenia' " (from Scoop) as a bonus
track.  Maybe there are more "unused" tracks that could also be added.

And what about "Get Out And Stay Out", "Four Faces", and "Joker James"
which are on the soundtrack version of Quad?  Maybe if there were "better"
mixes of these tracks, they could blend in pretty well.

As long as there is a significant improvement of the new Quad over the old, I
will buy it whether it is two CD's or one.  (Heck, I'll amortorize the extra
$15 over the usefull life of the CD - life's too short to deprive oneself of
Quadrophenia!)

BTW, I would much prefer Unused Piano type tracks than Get Out And Stay Out
type tracks...