Re:

>> As for another fest... it would be hard to do the same thing again (my
guess), but
>> they are thinking about doing something similar in NYC, although I don't
see how
>> they could afford the "guest list"... If they do it again in England, I
STRONGLY
>> recommend everyone to go that can...

>Fang,
>Why can't they do it in Chicago???!!!

Amira/MaryAnne, I believe I can safely speak for Pam/Psrox and tell you that
two Wisconsinites agree with your suggestion 100 percent!!  The two of us
used a snowmobile, skis, and ultimately a dog sled to get to NY for Mr.
Entwistle's special dinner/concert, and I've also been to NY to see special
Pete and Roger shows (the former during a heatwave, the latter by traversing
another big winter storm) and it's high time that Who fans congregate in a
more CENTRAL location for the next big event.  The thing is, just like Fang
helped make John's event a success, we Midwestern fans would have to take an
early leadership role if something outside of NY (or LA) is ever to become a
reality...

By the way, out of respect to southerners, I'd be willing to agree to St.
Louis as an alternative to Chicago.