Tommy live on stage

Today`s London Times reports that Tommy is in previews as we (cyber)speak,
at the Shaftesbury Theatre, in the West End. The opening performance is on
March 5, so the Times and other London dailies should have a full review of
the show in their March 6 issue, or possibly March 7 issue. I know that some
Who fans like to slag the stage version of Tommy, but I loved it when I saw
it in New York; of course, it`s not a rock show, but very valid nonetheless
as it brought out the dramatic potential of the original album. Now Peter
should do it for Quadrophenia.
Gary M.