WBN LYRICS!!

Marty Marty Marty:

>From THEY ARE ALL IN LOVE:

1.  the summer CLOTHES brighten gloomy halls - not boats!

IMAGINE A MAN:

1.  Not a child of any REVOLT....

BLUE RED & GREY:

1.  He gets a BUZZ from being cold and wet, not a bath!

HOW MANY FRIENDS:

1.  THERE'S a handsome boy tells me how I've changed his past/he buys me a
brandy but could it be/he's really just after my ass

2. (right Fang) people know nothing about their own soft gut/so how come they
can sum us up/without suffering/all the hype we've known/how come they bum us
up

"so where do you fit in tthhhpptt magazine/where the past is a hero and the
present a queen?"  How does one spell out a raspberry?!?!?

pam