Re: Remastered Empty Glass

R, re:

>Can anyone me with a description of how the newly re-mastered Empty Glass cd
stacks up against the older version? Is it a vast improvement?  Or only a
vaguely detectable change, fit for purists and collectors alone.  (Are there
new liner notes or inserts as well?)

I found it not only to be a waste, but a real dissappointment. I was hoping
that they'd finally make a CD of "Empty Glass" that sounds as good as the
vinyl LP. This isn't. It's kinda funny too, since the rest of Atlantic's PT
line sound as good or better than the vinyl equivilents... No new liner notes
or nothin'!

-wf