Who families

One of the things I haven't seen too much in this digest is personal
information about the band members.  While I am mainly interested in the
music, I am also a bit curious as to the following:

1.  Current (and past) marital status of the band members.  (By the way,
didn't Pete more or less come out of the closet a few years ago?)

2.  How many kids did Roger, Pete, John and Keith have; what are the ages of
their children and what are each of the children doing these days?

Jon Karesh