JAE stuff

owtufuel asks:
>mr bass man             yech!! why does everyone like this??

For me it's JAE's very funny vocals along with that other guy singing
bass (can't remember his name).  I love singing along with this in the
car... " Now you..bumbupaboombupabumbu-boompaboom.."  I get extremely
frightened looks from other drivers. :)

I join in praises for a few list members and their efforts for helping
John.  Suffice to say that John is lucky to have people like Fang, George
and Alan who believe in him.

One thing I forgot to mention in my dream set was that Roller Skate Kate
would necessarily be followed immediately by the "crying/laughing piano"
outtro.  If you've never heard it, it is absolutely one of the funniest
things I've ever seen/heard, right up there with the Biggus Dickus skit
("He has a wife, you know...").

OK,
KLW

NP: Leo Kottke, "Busted Bicycle"