Re: forwarded from alt.music.who

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996 WFang01@aol.com wrote:
> Lev, re:
>
> > The 7 deadly 5 song was about a girl who sings, her teacher ignores her,
> she becomes famous and ignores him.
>
> I would say it sounds more like "I Can't Reach You" mroe than 'Sally
> SImpson", although the "teacher part" throws off the whole thing.

The reason I'd think it's SS is (1) Sally=girl; (2) Teacher=Preacher; (3)
"Tommy carried on Pr/T/eaching"=ignores her; perhaps also (4) rock'n'roll
star = becomes famous.

I'd be wrong, however, as would you, WFang, since the correct song is
most probably Odorono.  You've got singing, you have a "Mr." ignoring a
girl, etc.

> I don't know about the rest of you, but I would have loved to hear a concert
> with those songs!

So would I.