Bootlegs (Same Show/Different Name ?)

        I am looking for some help.  Does anyone know if these
bootlegs are all the same show with a different name: Pinball Wizard,
Tales From The Who, and Taking The Capitol?  I have seen these all
listed as from Largo,Md. in 1973.  I'm looking for the best available
recording of the Quadrophenia Tour on CD.  Are there any differences
between these in sound quality or track listing?
                                        Thanks, Brad