The Shows (fwd)

This was sent to theox@eden.com, an account which I administer for John's
homepage.  Steve obviously means for you all to see it so Here 'Tis:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Sun Dec  7 13:19:36 PST 1997
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 16:39:37 -0500
From: SLuongo@aol.com
To: theox@eden.com
Subject: The Shows

I would like to tell you how much we enjoy playing for you all.  John is
pleased to be able to get close to his friends and fans.  That is the whole
point of this tour.  Your honest responses are valued and we are always
interested in your point of view.  We are having a blast.  A journal will be
posted soon and updated regularly.  I want to thank you all for supporting
our tour.  It all means nothing without YOU!

Steve Luongo