favorite songs as a kid

delliot confesses:
>Goof on me all you want, but "I'M HENRY THE EIGHTH, I AM" was one of the
first
>songs I ever sang as a kid. And, don't laugh, I even went out and bought
the
>Greatest Hits album. BTW, one of my other favorite songs as a kid was
DOORS
>"LIGHT MY FIRE" (There is hope <g>)

This brings up an interesting question that I'd like to throw out to the

What WAS that first song that got you thinking about music or that you
first really noticed?  I think we all have one that we can say was the
first music that really caught our attention when we were real young.
 For me it was "Tutti Fruitti" by Little Richard.  Closely followed by
"Day Tripper" by those other guys from England (that guitar line and
tamborine used to send *shivers* up my spine).  This was after a steady
diet from my grandparent's Victrola of hard-core C&W (Hank Williams,
Patsy Cline, Johnny Horton, etc).

OK,
KLW