PTownshend's Coolwalking, smoothtalking...

Anyone out there who has any idea when the best of Townshend compilation will
be released?  Also, are there any available recordings of the wonderful
Townshend performance at the Paramount theatre in New York from this Fall?
 September 11th: Townshend performed solo acoustic and with piano alongside
Paul Simon at the Paramount Theater in New York City.  Does anyone have a
recording of this event?  I'm willing to pay top dollar.

Please contact me  regarding the solo info (Best Of) and bootleg recording.
Also: Anyone know about the Iron Man production for Warner Brothers?  How's
 Pete doing?