Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 42

Hey scotty,
   Just read your post after sending off something to Mr. Galvin on the same
subject!! great to hear some good blues conversation!!
   BTW, are you at all familiar to the book Down Home Music Guide To The
Blues? I'm a co-author!!
   i wanted to tell you about one of my most fun blues experiences.  My wife
& I went to a sushi bar (Sushi Of Naples in pasadena), & I was wearing a
Blues T-shirt.  the sushi chef said, in a VERY thick Japanese accent "i like
blues too".  i asked him who he liked, thinking I was going to get the usual
of Eric Clapton & Stevie Ray Vaughn. Instead he said "Oh I like Big walter,
Little Walter & Muddy Waters"!!!!  To our delight, & my wife's amusement, we
spent the dinner in lively banter about the different Muddy bands & the
difference between the different harp players!  BTW, we got GREAT service!!!
best, garyM