No Subject

> What pissed ME off was that we got in there at 8:00 and we didn't get to
hear Entwistle until after 12:00.  He could have had more consideration for
his faithful fans -- I was so tired I couldn't stay for the encore

A friend of mine from Chicago called the club and asked what time JAE would
be on stage and they replied, "after 11:30PM". When you go to a bar show on a
weekend (hint: the bar makes their money selling booze), expect to stay out
late... Can you really picture John mulling over what time to come out and
play???

-wf