Re: Re[2]: Who vs. Zep

At  9:27 AM 96.2.9 -0500, James L Jackson wrote:
>I don't know that they used keyboards on that song actually.

Yeah, they did; I remember specifically.

>          I think Plant/Page don't want to be slagged for "reuniting"
>          their band.
>          Also, you have to keep in mind that bringing in Jones for
>          semi-Zep reunion would have meant paying him an equal share.
>          There's more in the piles when you divide by 2 than by 3.

I aggree.  I can respect them on the first point, but as for the second,
they're greedy and tacky.  John Paul Jones wrote "No Quarter", which was
the title for that album they put out last year ('94?).

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150