This one stumps me...

I picked up a very "odd" version of "Tommy" yesterday. Has anyone heard of
this one???

On a 45 RPM with a picture sleeve similar to the one released for the "Tommy
Soundtrack"...

Vital Music Records presents: "Tommy in Seven Minutes"...

Here are the cuts and artists:

It's a Boy/Uncle Wiggly

Amazing Journey/Smack Dab

Eyesight To The Blind/The Workdogs

Christmas/Pig Pen

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Queen/Lunachicks

Fiddle About/Artless

Tommy Can You Hear Me?/John S. Hall

Smash The Mirror/Dave The Spazz

I'm Free/Iron Prostrate

Tommy's Holiday Camp/Dogbowl

We're Not Gonna Take It/Alice Donut

Listening To You-See Me, Feel Me/The See Me Feel Me Orchestra

All this on a blue/green colored vinyl 45! And, I haven't even rushed to my
turntable to play it yet! The cover even folds out to become a larger version
of itself, poster...

It anyone's seen this "beauty" before and has any more info, let me know...

wf