Re: Dream set list

Owtufuel,

Thanks for your comments:

>Encore #1
>
>1.  Gimme That Rock and Roll    hmm, how `bout `Sleepin Man' ?
>2.  Peg Leg Peggy               check
>3.  Roller Skate Kate           pass
>4.  To the Chop                 never heard it

Entwistle loves to play those 50's style rockers and these classics form a nice
chunck of such material.  The audience would go wild.

"To The Chop" comes from Flash Fearless vs. the Zorgwomen parts 5&6, only realed
as a promo item.

>Encore #2
>
>1.  Mr. Bass Man                yech
>2.  I'm Coming Back             nah, where's `Try Me', `Too Late...',
`Fallen Angel' ?

Can you picture an exhausted Entwistle doing Mr. Bass Man at this stage of the
show.  Pure Fun!  And "I'm Coming Back" is a great rocker with a message that
everyone wants to hear at this stage of the evening.

I agree that he has a huge catalog of material from which to choose.

J.