Re: Dream set list

John, re:

>>I thought it might be amusing to construct an ideal set list of his
material.  Here's mine:

All those songs (plus more**) were on the rehearsal tapes, except for:

You're mine
No 29 (External Youth)
Who in the Hell
Big Black Cadillac
Gimme That Rock and Roll
Roller Skate Kate
To the Chop
I'm Coming Back

**On the rehearsal tapes, but not yet played: WHO: Whiskey Man, Dr. Jekyll &
Mr. Hyde, When I Was A Boy, 905, The Quiet One, One At A Time,  Magic Bus, I
Can See For Miles. JAE SOLO: What Kinda People Are They?, Peg Leg Peggy, Mad
Dog, I Wonder, Who Cares, Talk Dirty, Dancing Master.... AND... Under A
Raging Moon.

Songs played, but not on the rehearsal tapes: Summertime Blues, Shakin' All
Over, Won't Get Fooled Again & Long Live Rock

-wf