Under Twenty One

Michael Mullins wrote:

> I feel your pain.  I just missed the show in Indianapolis (Feb. 7th, I
> think?) because my 21st birthday isn't until April 3rd.  It looks like we
> missed him by almost the exact same margin!

Guys, guys, guys!

Maybe I shouldn't post this, but I'm 18 and getting into Over 21 clubs
when I really want to see a group has not been a problem....there are
many ways to get around this- if it was JOHN I was seeing I certainly
would have used a, ahem, "altered" identification....

Jay
Illegal Boy
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        "Got such a feeling as the sun goes down..." -- Queen
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.