Re: Life sucks!

>  	The JAE tour is actually coming within a 1000 miles of where I
> live but can I go?  Nope.  The show is March 9 and I don't turn 21 until
> May 7.  Do you think John could postpone that one just a couple of
> months?  The next person who gets to see him should ask if he could do
> that for me.  :)

     Actually, let me define how much life sucks.  I had tickets to
see him in D.C. last Friday night.  Because of the snowstorm that hit
D.C. and Virginia, I had no way of making it up to D.C. from Richmond
for the show. From what I hear, he still played despite the weather.
Now all I have is two souvenier tickets.  Anybody able to make it to
the D.C.  show?

Christian Tennant