Re: Entwhistle singing

>5, came subsequently. My complaint is that John does NOT want to release
>bonus tracks on anything...

It's too bad these CD's weren't available before the tour began -- bonus
tracks or not. The guy I went to the NYC show with was interested in owning
Entwistle solo albums as we left -- and I hadn't heard a word about it since
around 1977, when he first got excited about "Smash Your...".
They can't possible be thinking of putting out a separate CD for each album
-- they're too short.